Search This Blog

Things that Go Bump in the night, Hearing

My family calls me bat ears because I am so sensitive to noise that I need an especially quiet room to sleep. I have been teased to my sensitively every family trip and holiday and request what the family calls the best "bat cave" aka coolest, darkest farthest from teenagers, TV and breakfast noise sleeping quarters. New Research suggests that the wimpy people are more sensitive to approaching noise. Aha, I am five one and weigh... Well, let's say I am a size 2, so I fit the wimpy category so it makes sense via the biological imparative that I feel the need for a quiet place to sleep. If I sent my family the link to this post I am sure they would happily give me bar bells for Christmas> Read the research at
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090426094051.htmPatti Wood, MA, Certified Speaking Professional
The Body Language Expert
Web- http://www.PattiWood.net
I have a new quiz on my YouTubestation. Check it out!
YouTube- YouTube - bodylanguageexpert's Channel