Media Coaching for All: Become a Media Magnet
Evening at Emory - Personal Enrichment and Lifestyle
Explore highly effective methods for successfully getting on TV, radio as well as the secrets of being quoted in printed media and online publications. Learn proven techniques for giving a great interview. Media coaching for everyone, including CEO’s, CFOs, COOS, spokespeople and/or experts who expect to face the challenges of the media. Called “the gold standard of body language experts” by the Washington Post, Patti Wood has completed thousands of media interviews -- from CNN and FOX News to Regis and Kelly and Inside Edition. She has also served as the spokesperson during national media tours for Wrigley’s Spearmint gum®, Benadryl®, and Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion®, among other products. No discounts.
After this class, you will be able to
· How to become a recognized expert.
· How to create or enhance your brand to build and internet presence
· What media sources want from you
· What the media in looking for in your videos
· What needs to be on your website to attract media sources and get on TV.
· How to create or enhance your expertise so that media sources will seek you out and use you.
· The right and the wrong way to contact media sources.
· The best way to communicate with media sources to tell their story - Forming your main messages
· Creating your three most important “talking points”
· Handling the tough questions
· Smoothly switching the subject
· Creating engaging content for a presentation
· Engaging and interacting with your host and or audience
· Secrets to powerful PowerPoint presentations
· Handling questions with poise and confidence
PattiWood, MA, Certified Speaking Professional - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at http://PattiWood.net. Also check out the body language quiz on her YouTube Channel at http://youtube.com/user/bodylanguageexpert.