- Most important get out sticky notes or 3 by 5 cards
- Write questions you know they will ask
- Write questions you hope they won’t ask
- What situations your fear may come up one question/fear for each sticky note.
- Turn each note over and come up with an answer you are comfortable with.
- Come up with a few questions you can ask others to open them up and get them comfortable
- Mix it up, be serious and be funny mix it up. Then have a few friends take the sticky notes and ask you the questions
Patti Wood, MA, Certified Speaking Professional - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at http://PattiWood.net. Also check out the body language quiz on her YouTube Channel at http://youtube.com/user/bodylanguageexpert.