interviews, we all encounter new people every day. Our ability to read body cues and convey the right first impression drives the success and quality of our personal and professional lives. Body language expert Patti Wood, a sought-after consultant and speaker to Fortune 500 companies, helps businesses and individuals stand out, create profitable relationships, and thrive in competitive circumstances. Now she brings that knowledge to our daily lives, offering practical and proven guidance on accurately interpreting body cues and creating impressions both in person and digitally.
In SNAP you will learn how to:
variety of circumstances
• Build your likability, credibility, and charisma
• Understand how power or the lack of it, is communicated
• Read people quickly and effectively
• Understand that you are constantly forming
“first impressions,” even with people you already know as you begin a new interaction with them
• Discover how to get that rare second chance at a first impression
• Make a good “tech impression” with today’s tech devices in
today’s many technological venues
• Recognize who you can really trust and how to be credible
Patti Wood, MA, Certified Speaking Professional - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at www.PattiWood.net. Check out Patti's website for her new book "SNAP, Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma" at www.snapfirstimpressions.com. Also check out Patti's YouTube channel at http://youtube.com/user/bodylanguageexpert.