(Answers at the bottom)
1. Quadruped with crimson proboscis
2. 5 p.m. to 6 a.m. without noise
3. Miniscule hamlet in the far east
4. Ancient benevolent despot
5. Adorn the vestibule
6. Exuberance directed to the planet
7. Listen, aerial spirits harmonizing
8. Monarchial trio
9. Yonder in the haystack
10. Assemble, everyone who believes
11. Hallowed post meridian
12. Fantasies of a colorless December 25th
13. Tin tintinnabulums
14. A dozen 24-hour Yule periods
15. Befell during the transparent bewitching hour
16. Homo sapien of crystallized vapor
17. I merely desire a pair of incisors
18. I spied my maternal parent osculating a fat man in red
19. Perambulating through a December solstice fantasy
20. Aloft on the acme of the abode
21. Slumber in ethereal quiet.
22. Hey there! The announcing celestial beings carol.
23. O greetings of ease and happiness.
24. On commencement of Yuletide my honey bestowed upon me.
25. Decorate the passage with branches of evergreen sprigs.
26. Once upon a misty night prior to Christ's birthday.
27. Ooh, celestial body of marvel, celestial body of strength.
28. With a vegetable stem smoker and clothes fastening snout.
29. It's a fluff-ball sphere in the cold season.
30. Come on, come on, come on, get moving.
31. O scared darkness, the asterisks are brilliantly shimmering.
32. It's fixin' to appear extremely similar to December 25th.
33. Small children with their optical aids entirely illuminated.
34. Loyal buddies that are important to ourselves collect closely to ourselves again.
35. Boppin' while circling the tannenbaum...
36. Royalty of royalties always and always...
37. O approach, y'all devoted happy and victorious...
38. Urban walkways, congested walkways, trimmed in a festive manner...
39. Ah! The atmospheric condition beyond is terrific...
40. Percussion instruments jingle, are you harking...
41. Remarked the evening breeze to the tiny sheep...
42. Wishing your dates be gleeful and intelligent...
43. Harmony on the planet, kindness to Homo sapiens...
44. Hop in the sack, hide your noggin, since the fat man comes this evening...
45. Ourselves bid yourselves a joyous Noel and a cheerful neoteric 365 days...
1. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
2. Silent Night
3. O' Little Town of Bethlehem
4. Good King Wenceslas (or some say Jolly Old St. Nicholas)
5. Deck the Halls
6. Joy to the World
7. Hark the Herald Angels Sing
8. We Three Kings
9. Away in a Manger
10. Come All Ye Faithful
11. O Holy Night
12. I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
13. Silver Bells
14. The Twelve Days of Christmas
15. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
16. Frosty the Snowman
17. All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
18. I Saw Momma Kissin' Santa Claus
19. Walking Through a Winter Wonderland
20. Up on the Rooftop
21. Sleep in heavenly peace... "Silent Night"
22. Hark! the herald angels sing... "Hark the Herald"
23. O tidings of comfort and joy... "God rest ye merry gentlemen"
24. On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... "The Twelve Days
25. Deck the halls with boughs of holly... "Deck the Halls"
26. Then one foggy Christmas Eve... "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer"
27. Ooh star of wonder, star of might... "Star of Wonder"
28. With a corncob pip and a button nose... "Frosty the Snowman"
29. It's a marshmallow world in the winter... "It's a Marshmallow World"
30. Giddyap, giddyap, giddyap let's go... "Let is Snow"
31. O Holy night, the stars are brightly shining... "O Holy Night"
32. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... "It's beginning to look a
Lot like Christmas"
33. Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow... "The Christmas Song"
34. Faithful friends who are dear to us, gather near to us once more... "Have
Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
35. Rockin' 'round the Christmas tree...
36. King of Kings, forever and ever... "Hallelujah"
37. Oh come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant... "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"
38. City sidewalks, busy sidewalks, dressed in holiday style... "Silver Bells"
39. Oh, the weather outside is frightful... "Let it Snow"
40. Sleigh bells ring, are you listening... "Walking in a Winter Wonderland"
41. Said the night wind to the lamb... "Do You Hear What I Hear"
42. May your days be merry and bright... "White Christmas"
43. Peace on Earth, goodwill toward men... "I Heard the Bells on Christmas
44. Jump in bed, cover up your head, 'cause Santa Claus comes tonight... "Here comes Santa Claus"
45. We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.... "We wish you a Merry Christmas"
34 - 45 Correct - You don't need any Yuletide spirit!
21 - 33 Correct - You could use something in your stocking!
0 - 20 Correct - Are you the Grinch??
Patti Wood, MA, Certified Speaking Professional - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at www.PattiWood.net. Check out Patti's website for her new book "SNAP, Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma" at www.snapfirstimpressions.com. Also check out Patti's YouTube channel at http://youtube.com/user/bodylanguageexpert.