- Study found men prefer women when they wear less make-up
- In many cases, men preferred the opposite sex to wear 40% fewer products
- It also found women think fellow females look better in natural make-up
- Participants in the study believed other individuals find greater amounts of makeup attractive, but the research proved otherwise
- DNA could 'draw' an offender's face: First step towards creating genetic mugshots set to make catching crooks easier
- Take the ultimate selfie: Samsung launches camera with flip display - and photos are taken with a simple WINK
Patti Wood, MA, Certified Speaking Professional - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at www.PattiWood.net. Check out Patti's website for her new book "SNAP, Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma" at www.snapfirstimpressions.com. Also check out Patti's YouTube channel at http://youtube.com/user/bodylanguageexpert.