10 Strange but True Facts About Attraction, Men, and Women. Plus Body Language Signals of aAttraction
1. It takes 1 hour for a woman to determine whether or not she wants to date a man again. A man decides in 15 minutes
2. It may surprise you to know that women typically exhibit about 52 ways to signal attraction, where men use only about 10! - See more at: http://www.omharmonics.com/blog/body-language-of-attraction/#sthash.bXgeigcB.dpuf
3. Blood likes to hover in our cheeks when we’re attracted to someone (the exact reason women wear blush, but men can’t hide behind that). A man with a lot of color in his face is a good sign. Interestingly, the lips and eyes are even better indicators: red lips and exceptionally white eyes mean a man is completely locked in.
4. Feet are like the needles on a compass, but in this case they always point towards the object of attraction. Feet that point towards you or feet that move up and down or bounce towards you (especially to the point of bumping) is a strong indicator of interest.
5. Couples usually wait until six to eight dates before they are willing to enter into an exclusive relationship.
6. Studies show that women are attracted to men in blue.
7. The average man sees five women a day with whom he would like to sleep with.
8. Only 10% of people who leave their marriage end up marrying the person with whom they had an affair.
9. Women who post a photo on Internet dating sites receive twice as many email messages as women who don’t.
10. On internet dating sites, men who reported incomes higher than $250,000 received 156% more email than those with $50,000.
11. Leaning in is a researched attraction signal. Leaning your body towards another person says 'I would like to be closer to you'. It also tests to see whether they lean towards you or away from you. It can start with the head with a simple tilt or may use the entire torso. This may be coupled with listening intently to what they say, again showing particular interest in them.
12. Men tend to “Peacock” when they are attracted. Men peacock by standing up straight, inhaling deeply to expand his chest, positioning his shoulders and feet squarely, and showcasing his hands, especially the palms. A peacocking man may arch his spine, lean too far back in a chair and rest an ankle on a knee so that his lap appears bigger.