People Savvy is a great book to help you improve your awareness of yourself, your ability to read others. Each chapter is a separate topic and can be read in any order your choose.
Table of Contents
2. Patti’s Bio
3. The Body Language of Listening – How to Be A Great Listener- Remember to Be G.E.N.T.L.E.R.
4. Five Ways to Create A Great First Impression
5. Recognizing DISC Personalities Through Their Nonverbal Cues a Body Language
6. Conversation Cues – How Can You Tell When It Is Time To Talk and it is Time to Talk
7. How to Let Someone Know When it is Time to Go
8. Ten Tips for Self Promotion for Women -How to Brag Successfully, So You Don't Look Like A Show Off
9. Electronic Devices and the Brain -Why We Have a Techno Addiction
10. Nonverbal Cues At Work
11. Why Women Seek Comfort and Men Seek Solutions -Gender Differences in Our Responses To Stress
12. What about Me? Narcissism and Reaching Out For a Real Conversation
13. I’m Running Late, The Silent Signals of Lateness
14. How to Handle Your Anger
15. Being Fully Alive
Patti Wood, MA, Certified Speaking Professional - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at www.PattiWood.net. Check out Patti's website for her new book "SNAP, Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma" at www.snapfirstimpressions.com. Also check out Patti's YouTube channel at http://youtube.com/user/bodylanguageexpert.