Search This Blog

Trump's Use of Anger in his Campaign


Something that I find interesting and Trump is his anger. I've been analyzing him for so long and throughout this campaign I have noticed a change. He used to have a broad emotional range. If you my newsletter you know that I've been talking to lot about anger in the campaign. He chose to do this last speech, his acceptance speech, with a down word scowl on his face. Again, He didn't start the campaign this way. He is made a conscious decision to show anger as his main emotion and downward turning of the mouth as his resting face that is the expression he uses when he pauses and is not talking.

Patti Wood, MA, Certified Speaking Professional - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at www.PattiWood.net. Check out Patti's website for her new book "SNAP, Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma" at www.snapfirstimpressions.com.