EXCLUSIVE - Hillary is fearful, Trump is selfish, and Obamas are sympathetic to Melania because Donald does not attend to her needs: Body language expert gives inauguration insights
- Hillary Clinton appeared 'fearful' before making her entrance at inauguration on Friday says body language expert Patti Wood, pointing to how her body froze
- 'She is steeling herself to make this entrance and her freeze response shows that she has a stark fear about what is going to happen,' said Wood
- Wood also said it showed 'weakness' when Hillary kept her eyes on the ground and her feet when she walked down the steps to her seat
- Meanwhile, the relationship between Barack and Michelle Obama is just as perfect as it appears based on their body language said Wood
- The couple were also sympathetic to Melania Trump when she arrived at the White House on Friday said Wood, with the Obama s realizing she was nervous
- Donald is selfish at times and does not a read the rest on the link.
Patti Wood, MA - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at www.PattiWood.net. Check out Patti's website for her new book "SNAP, Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma" at www.snapfirstimpressions.com.