Patti Wood, MA - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at www.PattiWood.net. Check out Patti's website for her new book "SNAP, Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma" at www.snapfirstimpressions.com.
"Eye language is a powerful form of communication that can reveal a lot about us, but Chronic Dry Eye symptoms like red or itchy eyes may unintentionally interfere with the message you want to send," said Wood. "My passion for interpreting our eye language aligns perfectly with
Additional results of the survey revealed:
- Approximately 97 percent of America surveyed say that they are comfortable making eye contact with those that they know
- Those who see the value in maintaining eye contact say holding a direct gaze makes them feel respected (53 percent), understood (45 percent) or appreciated (44 percent)
- Many feel eye behavior creates a shared connection (36 percent), leaves a positive impression (35 percent) and increases one's likeability (29 percent)
- Women are more likely than men to feel eye behavior shows sincerity (53 percent vs. 41 percent) and creates a shared connection (42 percent vs. 30 percent)
- Approximately half of Americans (57 percent) can tell if someone is listening by looking into their eyes
- Approximately a quarter (28 percent) of respondents believe others know how truthful they are by looking into their eyes
Talk to your doctor or visit Eyepowerment.com to learn more about the symptoms and treatment options for Chronic Dry Eye.
"A Look at Eye Language" survey was conducted
Results of any sample are subject to sampling variation. The magnitude of the variation is measurable and is affected by the number of interviews and the level of the percentages expressing the results.
In this particular study, the chances are 95 in 100 that a survey result does not vary, plus or minus, by more than 3.1 percent, from the result that would be obtained if interviews had been conducted with all personas in the universe represented by the sample. The margin of error for any subgroups will be slightly higher.
Kelton Global is a leading global insights firm serving as a partner to more than 100 of the Fortune 500 and thousands of smaller companies and organizations. For more information about Kelton Global please call 1.888.8.KELTON or visit http://keltonglobal.com.
About Dry Eye
One type of chronic dry eye is caused by reduced tear production due to inflammation. Dry eye is often a chronic disease that can be caused by advanced age, contact lens wear, certain medications, eye diseases, other medical conditions or environmental factors. Without enough tears, the film protecting the eye can break down, creating dry spots on the cornea.
With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries,
For more information, visit
Forward-Looking Statement Statements contained in this press release that refer to future events or other non-historical facts are forward-looking statements that reflect
References: 1 Lee DH,