- Known as 'Beauty and Ugliness Identification Method' or 'finger trap test'
- Based on the 3.1 ratio, used by surgeons to create 'perfect profile'
- Trending on Weibo, China's answer to Facebook
- Place your index finger against chin and nose to see if your lips touch it
- If they do, you're officially 'beautiful'
- The test that tells you how beautiful you are: Six of our writers were brave enough to take it. Are you?
- From chunky to hunky! AMAZING transformations of three ordinary men who lost their beer bellies and gained incredible six-packs in just ten weeks
- EXCLUSIVE: Caggie Dunlop shows off svelte figure after losing 7lb in five days at bootcamp as 'relentless' Spencer Matthews confesses she's his one true love
Beautiful: Katy Winter is classed as beautiful, according to the test, which is loosely based on the 3.1 ratio theory used by cosmetic surgeons to create the 'perfect profile'
Patti Wood, MA, Certified Speaking Professional - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at www.PattiWood.net. Check out Patti's website for her new book "SNAP, Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma" at www.snapfirstimpressions.com. Also check out Patti's YouTube channel at http://youtube.com/user/bodylanguageexpert.