Search This Blog

The New Short Shorts

I looked at a fashion magazine last week. Yes once or twice a year I splurge on a fashion magazine. It is a reward for a week of intense 12 hours days of speaking and writing.

I noticed that super short shorts the flow out like a skirt are the new look.
They show them with suit jackets. Yep, I can just see my next audiences response to me in the new look! I would make a great first impression. Me in those gladiator high heeled sandles that for some reason are still in style and the new short shorts and a jacket. Crazy. Of course if I were 15 it would look amazing!

Check out Patti's new post on dogs and human body language.

Patti Wood, MA, Certified Speaking Professional

The Body Language Expert
Web- http://www.PattiWood.net
I have a new quiz on my YouTubestation. Check it out!
YouTube- YouTube - bodylanguageexpert's Channel