Search This Blog

Body Language Expert to Speak at High School, College or University

If you need a Body Language expert to speak at your High School, College or University please contact our office. I am a body language expert and I speak to students, at schools, colleges and universities. Typically I am brought in to speak through the career service office or the student activities director and or the Business School or MBA program.


If you would like me to speak to your college or university feel free to call or email our office and or send me the names and contact information for the career service office and or the student activities director.

If you are a High School Student and you would like me to speak at your High School please send me the names and contact information, emails phone numbers etc. of your school principal. I would be happy to contact them to see if they would like me to speak for the whole school. You might also send the head of the "in service" training and education for the teachers as I have spoken to groups of teachers and groups of school principals.

We get many requests from students that would like me to speak to their class or as part of a senior project. I can do that if I have a paid speaking engagement at your school on the same day.


Patti Wood, MA, Certified Speaking Professional - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at http://PattiWood.net. Also check out the body language quiz on her YouTube Channel at http://youtube.com/user/bodylanguageexpert.