Search This Blog

A Bit of Humor for Your Day!

As I grow older I pay less attention to what people say…I just watch what they do.

That’s not a pile of laundry at the foot of my bed: it’s my base camp.

I still have a landline. Or as I like to call it, my Cell phone Finder.

Dating is the quest to find that special person who’ll watch you stare at your cell phone for the rest of your life.

I think they call them cell phones, because we’re pretty much imprisoned by them now.

Any room is a panic room if you’ve lost your phone in it.

5-year old: “Why can’t I leave my toys out?”
Mother: *long speech on responsibility*
5 year old, “Why can’t I leave my toys out?
Mother: “It attracts bears.”

Patti Wood, MA, Certified Speaking Professional - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at www.PattiWood.net. Check out Patti's website for her new book "SNAP, Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma" at www.snapfirstimpressions.com. Also check out Patti's YouTube channel at http://youtube.com/user/bodylanguageexpert.