Search This Blog

Why is the Doomsday Cult Mom Lori Vallow Wearing Braided Pigtails in Her Latest Mugshot.




I just spent the morning reading the cult mother's mug shots for the media. She is a member of the doomsday cult. I will post the link to the article this afternoon. And yes, I talked about what braided pigtails mean. I am fascinated by the Manchu dynasty and have read quite a bit about it. In that dynasty braided pigtails where were a sign of political enslavement to the Manchu dynasty.
There is so much cultural meaning in braids. In some cultures braiding can signify age, rank marital status, etc. In some cultures and religions braids are worn by mothers and wives, and in some braids are worn by widows and children after the death of the spouse/father. Yes, I know that is creepy in her case and I think that is significant. While I think her choice is more of an attempt to control the one thing she can control and make us think of her as an innocent child. 


Patti Wood, MA - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at www.PattiWood.net. Check out Patti's website for her new book "SNAP, Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma" at www.snapfirstimpressions.com.