Search This Blog

PROTECTIVE POSITION' Kouri Richins’ TV interview showed red flags she was ‘hiding the truth’ about murdered husband’s death, says expert




When a journalist you work with frequently says, “When I heard about this murder Patti I immediately thought of you.” and you laugh and laugh and laugh.
Look in the comments below for the article I did with my analysis of the body language and other cues of the mom who has been accused of poisoning her husband over a year ago and wrote a children's book about grief.
In April, she sat down with a local news outlet to discuss a children's book that she had published on how to deal with grief after a loss. One month later, she was arrested and charged with murder.
Here is the video of her interview that I read for the media.
I would be interested to hear your thoughts on how she presents herself to the public in this interview. below that is my nonverbal communication read.


The interview I interpreted

https://www.abc4.com/gtu/a-childrens-book-to-aid-in-coping-with-grief/?fbclid=IwAR3CM3QEcmEe483AfmxzDqmDWrpol0ch5PE5QTQBsjyELgAVzEnHKVPJwA8



Patti Wood, MA - The Body Language Expert. For more body language insights go to her website at www.PattiWood.net. Check out Patti's website for her new book "SNAP, Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma" at www.snapfirstimpressions.com.